Monday, June 9, 2008

Celts/Detroit

Celtics vs Pistons

People can be loud. I've been in a lot of loud crowds and I thought I was reasonably familiar with just how loud a building full of people could actually get. The roar of the crowd at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals was without any doubt the loudest human-generated noise I have ever heard in my life. Seriously rock-concert, so-loud-you-can't-hear-yourself-scream loud.
Loud
Even though we lost, the game was great. Both teams played well, the aforementioned crowd was unbelievable, and right up until the final seconds of the game we thought the Celtics would take it. Being there for the first home loss of the playoffs obviously isn't the best thing, but since we now know that the Pistons won't be getting new rings, it's all good.

No comments: