Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celtics vs. Toronto


Another slow week this week, although I went to the Celtics/Raptors game Monday, and it was my sister's birthday on Wednesday. Amanda came with me to the Celtics game, and that's always a good time. The Celtics as an organization put on a wicked entertaining show. The basketball is obviously good, but the clips they play on the big screen, the music, and everything else they do works really well together. I like watching basketball about as much as I like watching hockey, but going to Celtics games is a lot more fun than going to Bruins games.

We didn't do anything for my sister's birthday, although everyone sent her cards. Mine was an e-card, and she hadn't checked her e-mail for most of the day so she was pretty peeved when she thought I had just been lazy or forgotten. I gotta remember to follow that up with a phone call or something next year.

No comments: