Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Intro

I'll admit, I'm horrible at staying in touch with people. It's an embarrassing side-effiect of wanting to do more than I have time for.

We all have friends that will occasionally hit our inboxes with "Let me tell you what I've been up to" e-mails, and while I don't like the idea, I am usually interested in the content.

I think something like this is more appropriate than a MySpace blog (since everyone is on FaceBook now anyway), so here it is. There won't be daily updates, and you won't find any "exclusive" info here, but if you're wondering what I've been up to, this is where to find it.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I get an e-mail every time someone does, so maybe I'll be better at getting back to people this way.

Thanks for your interest!

1 comment:

Ms. Camelio said...

Hey! It's more than a month since you started this biznass but I just found it. I like it, even though I already know everything on it :)