Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

For the last few years, my immediate family has gone out to Longmeadow (where my Grandmother, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins live) for Thanksgiving. It's always a good time, but this year was particularly good for me because Amanda was brave enough to come with us. It was the first time she had missed Thanksgiving with her parents as well as the first time I had brought someone along, so it was a pretty big deal. As far as I've heard, Amanda had a great time and everyone loved her. That's exactly what I expected, but it's always nice to be right about that kind of stuff.
The plan right now is for Amanda to do Christmas Eve with my immediate family (another first), and for me to do Christmas Eve with her and her extended family. Sounds like a pretty good time to me.

No comments: